- Presenting at the National Aspiring Principals Conference 2013 as alumni
- Presenting for TeachMeetNZ at the Festival of Education 2014
- Attending the Google Innovator Academy 2014 (becoming a Google Certified Innovator and Educator)
- Being on the leadership team for GEGNZ (Google Educator Group NZ)
- Organising the 2015 Twitter Dinner in Auckland
- 2015 Presenter for the Connected Learning Advisory session "Are you a connected leader?"
- #SparkshopAKL 2016 & 2017
- Being invited to be a coach at the 2017 Google Innovator Academy in Sydney
- Being invited to attend the GEG Asia Pacific leaders forum in Singapore for Google for Edu.
- Being a mentor for Google Innovators from the Colorado 16 cohort & Sydney 17 cohort
Word count: 649
Emerging Leaders, (2013) Ignite Talk by J. Driver. [video file]. Retrieved from https://vimeo.com/69428288
Driver, J (n.d). Blog posts retrieved from http://digitallearningnz.blogspot.com/
Jay, J.K. and Johnson, K.L. (2002). Capturing complexity: a typology of reflective practice for teacher education. Teaching and Teacher Education, 18, 73-85.
Office of Ed Tech. (2013, Sep 18). Connected Educators. [video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=216&v=K4Vd4JP_DB8
Whitaker, T., Zoul, J., & Casas, J. (2015). What connected educators do differently. New York, NY: Routledge.